Thursday, January 31, 2013

GRAMPS

26th January 2013

Dad 3 years ago today you left to be with the Lord. It was the worst blow to me. Coz in my eyes you were immortal. You were the strongest pillar I had. How could it happen? 

I wont shed a tear no more. Instead ill pray and rejoice that you are in a better place. Where there is no more pain or suffering..neither do people cry. 

I wanted to do a song..or maybe a poem. But I realized it's best I explain what is inside the best way i can, in this write up. 

I wont say it's been easy, No. It hasn't. But I have held steadfast to your teachings, to pray everyday and remain humble. This is what's keeping me going. 

Dad you were more than Gramps to me. Coz you were the father that I never had. You still are. Nothing changes. 

Continue resting in perfect peace dad. I believe I'll see you again one day..with mum n dad n all those who went before. I'm sure yours is a huge reunion in heaven. I miss y'all veeeery much. 

I love you Gramps.


                              








26th January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment